Monday 11 July 2011

First Week of Class

Activity that I needed to do

Register Official email
- create official google and yahoo account
- for each email account - put my own signature
        *my full name
        *program BEd TESL
        *Institution
- sent an ethical email to the coordinator and the lecturer of the subject
Register Official Facebook Account
-by using google or yahoo email
-add friend: -my classmates
                    -course lecturer
                    -course coordinator
-the username must be the same as the google or yahoo account
-include the facebook account into the email signature

Create facebook goup
-create facebook group with your name and set your group to close.
-invite my classmate, course lecturer and course coordinator
Join a yahoogroups
-Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ge1155ipg/
  sign in using my yahoo account
-Ask to join the group and introduce myself

Create Yahoogroups for web portfolio(learning portfolio)
-Go to http://groups.yahoo.com and sign in using my yahoo official id
-name the group with matric number, my name and IPG
-set it to close group.
-invite course coordinator and course lecturer
-edit the email signature and put the group address (url)

Blog registration
-create a blog using google account
-edit email signature and put the blog address (url)


Reflection on the activity

          From my point of view, by completing the task that I had showed above, it helps me to know more on how to create emails, facebook account, yahoo groups and even this blog. Furthermore, by creating the emails and everything else, it eventually helps me on how to connect with my classmates, course lecturer and course coordinator easily without using any of my phone credit. It saved a bit on my expenditure on spending for my phone's topup.What a relieved!!!!
          To conclude, this task improve my knowledge on social networking. It really does help me spend my time more wisely!!!yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment